Posture is often overlooked, but is critical for both health and wellness. Here are the top reasons why:
1. It allows you to move your body more freely and easily without expending more energy than you need to.
2. It prevents back and neck pain, as well as shoulder pain during the day.
3. It helps to keep the core strong during daily activities and sports.
4. It slows aging! Good posture can help slow down arthritis.
5. Having good posture feels and looks better than slouching!
If you experience pain from poor posture, contact us here.