Physical therapy – Sports PT is all about a hands-on, individualized, manual approach to physical therapy – whether it’s to get a patient back on the playing field or to recover from surgery. Our staff of licensed physical therapists all stay up-to-date on the latest evidence-based therapy practices and techniques. So you can trust us to continue the high level of care you’ve provided for your patient. Here are some of the methods we may use during treatment after a thorough assessment of your patient’s condition.
- Guided therapeutic activities and exercises
- Re-education of muscle
- Manual therapies: mobilization of the joints and soft tissues
- Modalities to reduce pain and/or swelling when necessary
- Individualized home exercise programs
- Reconditioning programs
Workplace injury management – We know how delicate of a situation a workplace injury can be. Of course, your patient needs to recover to return to work. But, on the other hand, the employer is looking to reduce their healthcare costs. Sports PT offers a solution for both. Our aggressive, yet cost-effective treatment programs take into consideration the injury, work requirements, and rehabilitation goals. Plus, we offer numerous other services that promote a safe and healthy workplace.
- Work Conditioning
- Return to Work evaluations
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (at select locations)
- Back education program
- Injury prevention education
- Posture and body mechanics training
- Stretching and exercise programs
- Case manager continuing education courses