We’ve been treating patients in the Buffalo area for more than 15 years and have are proud to serve the community in Downtown Buffalo. Whether you work or live downtown, this Sports PT location is conveniently located off of NY Route 33 on Delaware Avenue between Chippewa Street and Tupper Ave. We use a hands-on approach, as well as functional and evidence-based techniques to ensure a speedy and healthy recovery.
Nearby attractions: Delaware Mansion, Avant Building, The Buffalo Club
Injuries we treat (but not limited to):
Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sprain/Strains
Shoulder, Knee, Foot, Ankle
Post operative injuries
Sports Related Injuries
Low Back Pregnancy Pain
285 Delaware Avenue, Suite 116, Buffalo, NY 14202 | Directions
Monday – 7:00am-3:30pm
Tuesday – 10:30am-7:00pm
Wednesday – 7:00am-3:30pm
Thursday – 10:30am-7:00pm
Friday – 9:00am-5:30pm
How did she come to Sports PT?
A friend from PT school did his clinical with Sports PT about 5 years ago and had nothing but good things to say about the team atmosphere, dedication to continuing education, and quality patient care, so it was the first place I applied when I moved to Buffalo!”
- Earned her Bachelor’s degree in Biomedical Science from Marist College in 2011
- Earned her Doctorate degree in Physical Therapy from Stony Brook University in 2014
- Is Certified in Integrative Dry Needling
- Is an APTA certified Clinical Instructor
- Is a certified Gait Analyst: Level 1
- Clinical interests include manual therapy techniques, rehab of athletes (particularly runners), pain science and dry needling.
Favorite Part Of The Job:
I love building relationships with the patients and being motivated by their goals. It’s amazing to be a part of helping them return to what they love.
I love being outside–hiking, biking, paddling, camping or reading in a hammock. I am an avid runner, volleyballer, and traveler and enjoy spending time with friends and family.
SPECIALTIES:PT, DPT, CIDN
LOCATION:Downtown Buffalo, NY
How did he come to Sports PT?
I chose to join the Sports PT team because of the fun and energetic atmosphere along with the passionate, dedicated clinicians focused on improving patient’s daily lifestyles.
- Graduated from D’Youville College in 2019 with a Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Received Post-Masters Certification from D’Youville College in 2019 in Advanced Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
- Graduated from D’Youville College in 2017 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology.
- Clinical specialties include manual therapy, sports injuries and orthopedics.
Favorite Part Of The Job:
I enjoy helping people achieve their goals and promoting a healthy lifestyle through movement and understanding of the body.
I enjoy golf, country music, dogs and exercise.
FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU!