We’ve been treating patients in the Buffalo area for more than 15 years and have are proud to serve the community in Downtown Buffalo. Whether you work or live downtown, this Sports PT location is conveniently located off of NY Route 33 on Delaware Avenue between Chippewa Street and Tupper Ave. We use a hands-on approach, as well as functional and evidence-based techniques to ensure a speedy and healthy recovery.
Nearby attractions: Delaware Mansion, Avant Building, The Buffalo Club
Injuries we treat (but not limited to):
Back Pain, Neck Pain, Sprain/Strains
Shoulder, Knee, Foot, Ankle
Post operative injuries
Sports Related Injuries
Low Back Pregnancy Pain
285 Delaware Avenue, Suite 116, Buffalo, NY 14202 | Directions
Monday – 7:00am-3:30pm
Tuesday – 10:30am-7:00pm
Wednesday – 7:00am-3:30pm
Thursday – 10:30am-7:00pm
Friday – 9:00am-5:30pm
How did she come to Sports PT?
I was attracted to their high ethical standards and the opportunity for professional growth.
- Year of Hire: 2009
- Graduated from the State University of New York at Buffalo in 2003 with a Bachelor’s and Master’s Degree in Athletic Training and Exercise Science
- Earned her Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree from SUNY Buffalo in 2006
- Strong Clinical Knowledge in Spine Rehabilitation and Vestibular Rehabilitation.
- Practices Evidence Based Rehabilitation and conducts a full circle approach with each patient’s healthcare team.
- Attends multiple continuing education courses each year to stay up to date on the newest research and rehabilitation approaches that are most effective.
Favorite Part Of The Job:
I enjoy motivating my patients and working with them to return to an improved quality of life. We have a lot of fun in our clinic. You will hear lots of laughs here! Our team is the best and I look forward to working with them every day!
Spending time with friends and family, practicing Yoga, lifting weights, cooking/baking and reading.
SPECIALTIES:PT, DPT, ATC, Vestibular Provider
How did he come to Sports PT?
I chose to join the Sports PT team because of the fun and energetic atmosphere along with the passionate, dedicated clinicians focused on improving patient’s daily lifestyles.
- Graduated from D’Youville College in 2019 with a Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy.
- Received Post-Masters Certification from D’Youville College in 2019 in Advanced Orthopedic Physical Therapy.
- Graduated from D’Youville College in 2017 with a Bachelor’s Degree in Biology.
- Clinical specialties include manual therapy, sports injuries and orthopedics.
Favorite Part Of The Job:
I enjoy helping people achieve their goals and promoting a healthy lifestyle through movement and understanding of the body.
I enjoy golf, country music, dogs and exercise.
FIND A LOCATION NEAR YOU!